About Scaling Up Growth Partners
Our purpose and passion is growing remarkable leaders and remarkable companies. We help entrepreneurial CEOs & business owners achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals as fast and impactfully as they can.
Scaling Up Growth Partners is a management consultancy working with business leaders to scale their business with success. As business growth strategy experts, we work as your scaling up coach. If you are finding that your growth has stalled or you are growing so quickly you are exceeding the capability of your teams then you need advice from a business growth expert.
We work with business owners, CEOs, CFOs, boards and senior management teams to clarify your strategy and motivate your management teams so you can scale with success. We work with medium to large companies, private businesses and associations (revenue from $2M to $100M) that share a single trait – a burning desire to build a great business.
Meet our Founder, CEO & Chief Advisor
Jonathan is the founder and CEO of Scaling Up Growth Partners which was recently shortlisted as one of the Top 10 Leadership Development Training/Coaching Companies in APAC 2020 by HR Tech Outlook.
Jonathan has 35+ years’ business and leadership experience in Australia and Internationally in the capacity of Founder, Managing Director, Business Adviser, Non-Executive Director, Advisory Board Chair, CEO & Senior Executive. I understand your situation because I have been in your situation. It can be lonely at the top and for the leaders I work with, they know that I’ve got their back.
He is a strategic advisor and coach to CEOs and executive teams across Australia, Asia and the Middle East. He brings to the table the accesses the IP, frameworks & tools of world-leading business thinkers such as Verne Harnish (Scaling Up & the Rockefeller Habits), Jim Collins (Good to Great), Brad Smart (Topgrading), Patrick Lencioni (Five Dysfunctions of a Team), Patrick Thean (Rhythm Systems), Ismail Salim (Exponential Organisations), Kaihan Krippendorff (Outthink the Competition).
Jonathan’s experience includes:
- Non-Executive Director, IVCM Australia
- Certified Rhythm Systems Coach
- Gazelles Scaling Up Coach for 5 years
- CEO, Australia Gulf Council & Australian Arab Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Executive Director (CEO), Abu Dhabi Capital
- Principal Investment Advisor to eldest son of the Ruler of Abu Dhabi
- Non-Executive Director, Dome Gold Mines
- Founder/Managing Director, Alumni Trust
- Senior Executive, Lend Lease Corporation, EDS, Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Squadron Commander, Australian Army Reserve
He is committed to giving back and has held the following pro bono roles:
- Advisory Board Chair, Dignity
- Trustee – MV Krait Project, National Maritime Museum
- Director, Sunrise Children’s Villages
- Member Citizens Committee, Sydney Legacy
He holds an LLB and MBA from Bond University. He is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, Fellow of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, and Fellow of Financial Services Institute of Australia. He is currently close to completing the Master of Business Dynamics through the growth Institute. He averages professional development hours per year 300+.